Guidelines for Authors
- All submissions must be the original work of the authors, and represent
- An abstract (maximum 200 words length) is required.
- Keywords (maximum: six, minimum: three) should be included.
- A cover page with the name(s) of the author(s), their associations, and their contact co-ordinates should be included.
- Authors are responsible for obtaining permissions from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
- Manuscripts must be submitted electronically as a Word document file.
- Documents must be double-spaced in APA format (see http://www.apastyle.org/), using a 12-point font size (Times New Roman), and one inch margins on all borders. All graphics and tables should be inserted within the file in the appropriate location in the paper.
- The length of the manuscript may be as short as about 3,500 words and no longer than 10,000 words. Longer articles will not be processed.
- Authors are responsible for adequate editing prior to submission of the manuscript.
- Papers should not have been simultaneously submitted for publication elsewhere. If a paper has appeared earlier in a different version, wewould appreciate a copy of this along with the submitted paper.
- Graphs and charts need to be prepared in MS Office (Word/Excel) and not in jpeg or other formats.
Criteria for Assessment
1) All manuscripts will be double blind peer reviewed.
2) The level of intellectual contribution and the fit with the journal’s mission and scope will be the fundamental criteria for assessment of the submission.
3) Rigor and relevance are the touchstone criteria.
4) Papers with immediate relevance for policy would be considered for early publication. Please note that this is a matter of editorial judgment.
- All manuscripts must be submitted to the Editor, NMIMS JOURNAL ON ECONOMIC AND PUBLIC POLICY by e-mail: NMIMSEPP.Journal@nmims.edu with a copy to email@example.com
- All enquiries must be addressed to the above email addresses.
- Manuscripts are placed continuously in the review process as soon as they are received. So, submissions may be made anytime. However, for consideration of publication of the manuscript, the manuscript must be submitted at least four months in advance.